Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

ALL-STAR STRESS TEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hooligan

Hooligan

ALL-STAR STRESS TEST Empty
PostSubject: ALL-STAR STRESS TEST   ALL-STAR STRESS TEST EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 am

I, for one, am impressed with the functionality of this sports forum. I would like to invite all y'all to log-on this evening between 7-10 to put the CHATBOX function to the test. I'll be at the game and will attempt to offer some updates from my iphone. I am hoping others will join in to put some stress on the system and see if its going to handle the traffic.

I foresee some very exciting exchanges starting in about 80 days as the lights go on Friday Nights throughout the SJS. With your support tonight could give us all a good indication of how this function will work during the upcoming season. I'm sure "Admin" is also ready to see how this baby is going to do! Tell your friends to sign in, get the membership over a hundred before tonight's contest and let's chat away.

I do this as a way to extend a thank you to the folks at SJS Preps for putting this all sports forum together. I want to show them that it is going to work!

I'll also send some twitters to sjsfootball for the in-house phone junkies too!

I hope to meet a few of you in the Stadium Club during the game tonight. All together on 3. 1-2-3, SOUTHSIDE!

Did you know that all the players get a lifetime pass to future Lions all-star games? cheers
Back to top Go down

ALL-STAR STRESS TEST
Page 1 of 1