Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Lions All Star Game Poll

Go down 
+12
GoWildcats
Playball
APEMAN
Hooligan
SmallSchoolFootball
Bond007
2Fast
colt
EastSideDude
Grantfan
FridayNightLights
16 posters

Who do you think will Win?
SOUTH
Lions All Star Game Poll I_vote_lcap58%Lions All Star Game Poll I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 15 ]
NORTH
Lions All Star Game Poll I_vote_lcap42%Lions All Star Game Poll I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Lions All Star Game Poll Empty
PostSubject: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

Who do you think will win this Saturday?

Win a SJSFOOTBALL.COM Hat

Predict the winner and the score!

Closest one Wins!

Congrats To Hooligan our Winner !!!

Lions All Star Game Poll Sjshat10
Back to top Go down
FridayNightLights

FridayNightLights

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:49 am

The South in close one

South 35-31
Back to top Go down
Grantfan

Grantfan

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 am

North makes it 7 in a row

North 28-21
Back to top Go down
EastSideDude

EastSideDude

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 am

South 35-21
Back to top Go down
colt

colt

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Mcdonald and De Marieya run wild for the North.

North-40 South-20
Back to top Go down
2Fast

2Fast

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm

North 34-20
Back to top Go down
Bond007

Bond007

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Losing Canon and Bolden hurts the south,but I'm still sticking with them.
Batteate rushes for 200 + yards South wins 35-34 in a BarnBurner Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SmallSchoolFootball

SmallSchoolFootball

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I will go with the South, 27-16
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 pm

SOUTH 21-7

Defense! (clap, clap) Defense!
Back to top Go down
APEMAN

APEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

I will Spank my Monkey if the south don't win

SOUTH 40

NORTH 28 lol!
Back to top Go down
Playball

Playball

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

17-14 South
Back to top Go down
GoWildcats

GoWildcats

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:28 pm

North 42

South 17

The North will stop the BATTY kid Exclamation
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 am

GoWildcats wrote:
North 42

South 17

The North will stop the BATTY kid Exclamation

Okay, Gowildcats, maybe you are right, but why are there NO Sonora players on the roster?
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I don't know which team will win, but with the coaching staff for the South being from Los Banos, I think The WR Sangha will have a big game. He probably knows the system very well and should score at least a couple of times. He should be able to do the same thing in the Rotary game since it's the same coaching staff, too.
Coward from Atwater and Mayfield from Merced are also two players on the defensive side to watch out for. They'll bring something to the table, too. JMO
Back to top Go down
EastSideDude

EastSideDude

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Fan of the Game wrote:
I don't know which team will win, but with the coaching staff for the South being from Los Banos, I think The WR Sangha will have a big game. He probably knows the system very well and should score at least a couple of times. He should be able to do the same thing in the Rotary game since it's the same coaching staff, too.
Coward from Atwater and Mayfield from Merced are also two players on the defensive side to watch out for. They'll bring something to the table, too. JMO

I agree with you Fan Of The Game, Coward and Mayfield are outstanding and will bring something to the table!
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 pm

If the South's OL can protect Mew and open some holes for Batteatte and Belton (and it appears to me they should), I predict the South will win 31-20.

BTW, since I don't remember seeing any punters or kickers for the South, does anyone know who will be doing that? The North has one from Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
EastSideDude

EastSideDude

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am

I Heard Batteate is the Kicker and the Punter
Back to top Go down
Freeagent

Freeagent

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 am

You heard it right ESD,Batteate is Kicking PAT,Punting,Kick Returning,RB and Corner on D.
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

I have seen that a lot where players play a lot of positions, especially in these types of games. With a limitied number of players in the Lions' game and with some kids not able to make it, other players step in and do more. QBs playing CB S K/P; RB playing FB KO PR EXpts., and other positions do the same. It's great for these players to do that. It allows them to get on the field more and have fun. That's what it's all about anyway. Good for them. It will be fun to watch these games the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 pm

SJSFOOTBALL.COM Fans with be on twitter updating Saturday Nights Game.
Also look at SJS Preps Forum for live updates on our ChatBox!
Back to top Go down
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

31-28 South
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:18 am

19-3. Well, looks to me like Hooligan won the hat with his 21-7 South prediction. Maybe he should get 2 hats for doing such a great job reporting the game on the chatbox as well!
Back to top Go down
EastSideDude

EastSideDude

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:02 pm

The South was the better team,the North only came up with a few good plays the entire game. Mew did a great job,looking forward to seeing him play next week in Chowchilla.
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

It seemed to be a sloppy game with all the turnovers. The coaches went with what worked, the passing game, like I thought.

Just thought I'd mention, Hooligan, who gave his time and put updates online. That was nice for people who couldn't make it and was fun for people at the game, too. It's like listening to the radio broadcast of a ballgame while you're in the stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions All Star Game Poll   Lions All Star Game Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions All Star Game Poll
Page 1 of 1