Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Top SJS pre-season games

Go down 
+8
WHS
TimHub
aboutzkidz
barnburner
QBclub
Sierrafan20
Freeagent
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freeagent

Freeagent

Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Its a known fact that I follow the VOL league very close,but one of the pre-season games that I'm looking forward to seeing is the Oakdale vs. Whitney game. Whitney is losing some key players ,but they are returning 30.Oakdale will be losing some key players as well,but come in to the 2009 season with 15 returning starters.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WHS

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey guys I'm just stirring the pot....

This will be Whitneys fourth varsity season. New kids on the block. Last season's seniors were very talented . I think that group lost 3 games in four years. They have departed the house and things are a little lean this year. It looks as if the next several years will be very bright with some very talented kids rolling into the program. Winning quickly has kids coming. many kids who used to transfer to other local schools ar enow staying home. Hopefully the future will be very bright.

I hear Oakdale will be coming to Rocklin. Not sure how much truth there is to it but that is the word on the street. To bad bc I wanted one of those tri-tips and a friday night exp at the corral.

FYI Whitney snack bar is not that good. be prepared
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 pm

I don't know how long the agreement is for Oakdale vs Whitney, but, at least for this year, it is at the Corral, so, your info is wrong- so, come have some tri-tip!
Back to top Go down
WHS

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:15 am

Not so quick. My intel is pretty good on this? If I am wrong and the long drive is made at least I can order one to go for the ride home!
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 am

Hmm, not very good intel... from the horses mouth himself, in an email:

"we are playing Novato in week 2. We have an awesome schedule and the kids and coaches are extremely excited about our opportunities next year, incredibly challenging but very exciting. turlock, novato , whitney all at home and the Novato game will be on a saturday night. "

Calpreps wouldn't lie would they... the schedule is out:

http://www.calpreps.com/2009/3_Valley_Oak.htm

Sorry sierrafan, nothing I can do to change the schedule. Wish I could help, but, can't.
Back to top Go down
WHS

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 am

Okay, I stand corrected but what I heard was very recent and a last minute change. It kinda bums me out as I like to travel to other stadiums and check things out. I have heard so much about the corral I don't want to miss out.

Now I want to know what happened with Placer last year. We were looking for redemption in the rematch and ya'll failed to come thru so we had to listen to all that static coming down the hill from Placer about their return to greatness after 3 decades.

Along with the legal deal it was as much drama as one could take.
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:34 am

Here,s a game we can all see! Oakdale plays Novato on a Saturday.
Week2 9/19 7:30
Back to top Go down
barnburner

barnburner

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:52 pm

WHS wrote:
Now I want to know what happened with Placer last year. We were looking for redemption in the rematch and ya'll failed to come thru so we had to listen to all that static coming down the hill from Placer about their return to greatness after 3 decades.

Along with the legal deal it was as much drama as one could take.

Hmm, wish it had been different, too, things just really got out of kilter for Oakdale. Too much drama for them as well, I think.

Miss the signature I used t o have:

LAWYERS SUCK!

Sorry Volfantastic...nah, I'm not!
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Preseason games are fast approaching. Within VOL the following are how the games breakdown in terms of whose playing the tougher teams based on a combined ( 3 teams ) calpreps power rating. Have removed Lathrop HS as their Freelance in their 1st season and their rating is pointless. They'll have to take their lumps and I hope they stick together as a team and support each other on and off the field.

1. Oakdale 74.6 (Undisputed 3 tough opponents & games in a row!)
2. Sierra 36.3 (Granada & Patterson will be good battle)
3. Manteca 25.5 (1 tough game against Tracy, 21.8 rating)
4. Central Valley 24.3 (1 tough game with Hilmar, 32.9 rating)

The bottom 4 are available at
http://www.calpreps.com/2009/3_Valley_Oak.htm

5. Ceres 23
6. Sonora 22.2
7. Western Ranch 14.5
8 East Union -17.6
Back to top Go down
buckeye

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Certainly Nevada Union has to be considered as one of the teams who will face 3 very tough opponents at the start of their 2009 season. 1st game-Ponderosa 2nd game Rocklin 2rd game Roseville. We will know very early how good the Miners will be this season if they get past that string of very good football teams. They certainly have the talent to do so with this years Miner team led by third year starter QB Broughan Jantz , certainly one of the best QB's in Northern Ca. The Miners are loaded with offensive and defensive talent and could go "all the way" this season.
Back to top Go down
WHS

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Good luck to Coach Humpers and the Miners. Love watching them in action!
Back to top Go down
BadBoy52

BadBoy52

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Nice to see some guys from the Delta Valley League Posting Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top SJS pre-season games   Top SJS pre-season games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top SJS pre-season games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2