Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Oakdale vs Sierra rematch

Go down 
+9
Broncoscoach
Sierrafan20
roy d mercer
str8shooter
SEMI PRO
Grantfan
VOL 05
Bad To The Bone
FootballBill
13 posters
AuthorMessage
FootballBill

FootballBill

Oakdale vs Sierra rematch Empty
PostSubject: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Its possible that these teams could meet in the playoffs. I feel sorry for Sierra if they play Oakdale ,because Oakdale will stomp the S... out of them. I watched the game films and there was some bad calls at the end that were shocking. Sierra had everything go their way to win in a perfect storm. Daneils is a good football player,but he never plays an entire game.Last year when they played Oakdale he went out 3rd Qtr..I heard he only played Half of the game with Granada (Cramps) and Oakdale took him out in the 3rd qtr.. last week If he cant last at this level than he might as well play another sport instead of football in college. He might get MVP but he,s not as durable and dependable as the best backs and MVP,s in the past.

If they do play you can bring this post back after the game and you will see how right I am about this game.

Oakdale 35 Sierra 17

I hope this game takes place so Oakdale can show who is the best team in the VOL. The guys in the Zebra suits made the difference in this game on the Drive that lead to the winning field goal and I dont care what anybody says ,Im not blind.

Oakdale got ripped off and Im not an Oakdale fan!
Back to top Go down
Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Danials deserves to be MVP,but the fact that he gets injured all the time and the next week runs for 4 TD,s brings up questions about this player
Back to top Go down
VOL 05

VOL 05

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Maybe Daniels dont like pain. He still is a hell of a high school football player. But unless he learns to to endure pain he wont last very long at the College Level.

He was taken out by a 160 pound kid,imagine what going to happen to him when he gets hit by a 230 pound college LB.
Back to top Go down
Grantfan

Grantfan

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Some players are willing to play in pain and some will not.

Top backs' players ' will get up off the ground unless something is broken and they cant.

It seem like its the same guys, game after game are always laying down on the field.
And then they come back and do something spectaculer!
Back to top Go down
SEMI PRO

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

They are called DRAMA QUEENS lol!
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm

The level of ignorance here is laughable.

First, are cramps injuries? I must get injured a few times a week then. Ever had a cramp in your calf and had to go drive your car. Stupid statement on the surface. Now doing a chest bump before a game and breaking your leg that's Mustang football huh boys?

Second, RB are skills players you dopes. Without push off or cutting capabilities ( Knee or Ankle sprains ) your effectiveness drops significantly and your presence on the field puts your team on a 10 vs. 11 position. If you can't block for your QB how does that help the team? I don't think there's and issue with playing with pain as much s being able to play at a high level and not hurt the team. I saw #33 from Oakdale sitting on a table with ICE on his ankle. Why didn't he suck it up and go play? Because if you can't put weight on it then you can't play. You guys are making statements that show your either ignorant or so filled with jealousy that you can't think clearly.

Hey JD #20 your killing them on the field and when they STOP talking about you that's when you have to worry. These posters are probably the Oakdale players who either couldn't catch you or whose ankles you broke and left them on their bellies looking at your back. And there a lot of them who did belly flops attempting to tackle you. Funnies thing I've seen on a field in a while. Worth the price of admission.

Your in their heads and and their hating the fact that Sierra won. This is the world we live in now, gotta break some else down to compensate for our own lack of ability.

Sierra 44 Oakdale 42 time to put away the Kleenex and move on boys. Worry about Sonora before you get your rearend handed to ya again,
Back to top Go down
roy d mercer

roy d mercer

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Str8shooter.... You're right .I am an Oakdale person, but this is wrong to question this kids durability and heart. The kid is a horse, and Sierra rode him all the way to a win over Oakdale, last week. Hurt is hurt, and running the ball 20 to 30 times, or more, will get you beat up everytime. I think we need to start thinking about Sonora, and kicking Sonoras???. As far as #33 for Oakdale, he's kind of a Princess, and darn sure could have gone back into the game, if he wanted to..I think he was scared... Very Happy

Last edited by roy d mercer on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sierrafan20

Sierrafan20

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I think a match up of these two teams would be weeks away if it happened at all. 1st things 1st though. Sierra needs to seal the deal tomorrow and win vs. Weston Ranch.

As far as the injury thing goes with Daniels. I agree and it's the 2008 VOL coach of the years fault this is being brought up.

With Sierra up by 2 TD's against 0 - 7 Ceres, it should not matter that a player is nicked up. To proof a point the coach should leave them in and the players should finish the game EVEN if it makes matters worse for later games. Never mind you have undefeated Oakdale the next week and then playoffs. What was he thinking?

There is a reason why their winning coaches are we're posting on forums.

The injury that the haters on this thread should be worried about is the one they cause the towns people when they putt by on their John Deere tractors with their butt cracks hanging out. Can lead to serious eye injury.

One game at a time, one opponent at a time.

Oakdale vs. Sonora, I'm totally disappointed Comcast is not going to record this match up. After last weeks thrilling game you'd think they would learn that the VOL is where the best football is played around these parts.
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Football Bill made some pretty inflammatory statements in his initial post. Rather than call him a liar I thought it best to do some investigative reporting. The wonders of email... and archived Bulletin stories.

It's true the RB in question has not completed some games. Reason being that after you've put up 3-5 TD's on a team it's time for backups to play. If you want to hold that against a player that's your prerogative.

The Ceres thing has already been mentioned by a previous post and the Oakdale incident is not new news. So it would seem that FootballBill is ill informed and slanderous or just plain ignorant.

You do have to consider one thing. If his accusation is true , and my findings are there not, then the rest of the SJS backs better get off the bench and get to work because his max prep stats are pretty strong and he's doing it in half the time.
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 am

Just had a look at the brackets and the only way this rematch happens is if they meet in the Section Championship.

Now that the VOL title is decided I am rooting for both Oakdale and Manteca to do well and hope either one can make it to the big game.

Let's go root on the VOL teams to proof this league is the best in the section.
Back to top Go down
Broncoscoach

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:00 pm

I hate to tell everyone there won't be a rematch.I don't see either one og these guys getting by Inderkum and Del Campo.
Back to top Go down
OakdaleMustangs

OakdaleMustangs

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Broncoscoach wrote:
I hate to tell everyone there won't be a rematch.I don't see either one og these guys getting by Inderkum and Del Campo.

hmmm...um B coach can we still have permission to play the games????? It would be fun and our boys would really like it.
Back to top Go down
JUMBODOG

JUMBODOG

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

BroncosCoach,2 posts and thats the best you can do scratch
Back to top Go down
Broncoscoach

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 pm

I guess my comment came off strong but what I was trying to say but didn't was I don't think both Del Campo and Inderkum won't be in the finals.
Back to top Go down
roy d mercer

roy d mercer

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Broncoscoach wrote:
I guess my comment came off strong but what I was trying to say but didn't was I don't think both Del Campo and Inderkum won't be in the finals.
BRONCOSCOACH......... Would it be ok ,with you, if the other teams showed up and played anyway..... Maybe we should just stay home Sad Sad Sad How about it VOL, what do you think? Manteca and Sierra, should we go??????
Back to top Go down
TimHub

TimHub

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 pm

I understand Broncoscoach's point. For BOTH Oakdale and Sierra to make the final is a long shot that will require no less than three upsets. Not really probable.

That being said, I think it is possible. Both Oakdale and Sierra have multiple weapons and solid defenses. I don't know much about Inderkum, Vanden, or Del Campo, but on any given night...
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Your right TimHub the chances of Oakdale and Sierra making it to the finals are not very good . But if they did it would be one of the biggest games in VOL history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakdale vs Sierra rematch   Oakdale vs Sierra rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Oakdale vs Sierra rematch
Page 1 of 1