Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OMfan

Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) Empty
PostSubject: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am

I Know things can sometimes get heated during these scrimmages, but kicking a kid in the head twice is BS.

I was not at this scrimmage, but I heard there was a Patterson Kid that was playing real dirty- kicking one of the Oakdale boys in the head not once, but twice. The kid was eventually pulled from the scrimmage, but not until one of the Oakdale coaches got real pissed to the point of useing some not so good language.

All I can say is, Oakdale kids seems to have much more class and were raised well. I can't see any of the Oakdale players doing something like this to another player. Oakdale coaches wouldn't put up with it either.

Back to top Go down
WHS

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

It happens, who knows what gets into a kids head sometimes. If you watched the Rocklin/Servite game a few years ago, a Rocklin DB stomped on Servites QB's hand out of bounds. I know for a fact Rocklin's coaching staff won't stand for that but yet it happened. I also know the kid in question and was very surprised by his act? Are you saying the Patterson staff was OK with this??
Back to top Go down
OMfan

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm

WHS wrote:
It happens, who knows what gets into a kids head sometimes. If you watched the Rocklin/Servite game a few years ago, a Rocklin DB stomped on Servites QB's hand out of bounds. I know for a fact Rocklin's coaching staff won't stand for that but yet it happened. I also know the kid in question and was very surprised by his act? Are you saying the Patterson staff was OK with this??

No, not saying they were ok with this. I can't see any coach being ok with something like this- I would hope they wouldn't be. But I'm sure there were several Patterson coaches on the field, so it's hard to believe that not one of them seen this, thats all.

If the Patterson staff did see it, I would think they would be haveing some words with this player-and maybe they did, but if in fact the staff did see this, they needed to have more than just words with him, he should have been taken out of the scrimmage immediatly. It shouldn't take an Oakdale coach to get more than pissed, for Patterson to take the appropriate action-pulling him from the scrimmage.

I heard this same kid was doing some other dirty stuff before he kicked the Oakdale player in the head, and the Patterson coaches didn't do anything about it either. Maybe the Patterson staff had blinders on that day who knows.
Back to top Go down
bjim

bjim

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am

When was this scrimmage.
Back to top Go down
OMfan

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 am

bjim wrote:
When was this scrimmage.

It was a 3-day camp held at Pittman. The camp started on Tuesday, with full contact on Wednesday and Thursday. Oakdale scrimmaged with Los Banos and Patterson on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
bjim

bjim

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Thanks OM Fan
Back to top Go down
football4youth

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 am

Yes OM fan the kid did kick someone and was removed.But if you thi nk that was the only dirty play between those two teams you are the one with blinders.Your raised right kids did their fair share also.And believe me all of this excuses your coaches F bombs on the field I am sure.I only watched one varsity scrimmage and that was oakdale-patterson because I knew they would get after each other,which they did.You heard about the scrimmage but I was there.17/18 year old football players looking to hit each other,no big deal.Sure did not look like there were problems when they shook hands at the end.Very cordial.Lets hope they meet at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)   Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patterson/Oakdale Scrimmage (Patterson plays dirty against Oakdale)
Page 1 of 1