Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters

Go down 
+5
Fan of the Game
Varsity Football
Hooligan
FridayNightLights
ALLSTAR
9 posters

Do you like 15 min.QTR in All Star game?
YES
Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters I_vote_lcap86%Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 18 ]
NO
Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters I_vote_lcap14%Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
ALLSTAR

ALLSTAR

Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 pm

The Rotary All Star Game has 15 minute quarters.
Here is a Poll and post your opinions
Back to top Go down
FridayNightLights

FridayNightLights

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 pm

I think its great for an all star game.It adds an entire Qtr.of play and makes the drive more worth it
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:05 pm

With 50 guys on each team, makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 pm

This is going to be a hard hitting affair,all 60 minutes of it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 am

It gives every player a chance to play a little. That's always good.

I was wondering if there was going to be any talk about this game. There's only a day left. After last week's predictions of scores, passing yards, rushing yards, etc, I thought there'd be more discussion for this week. Oh well, no big deal.

And by the way, which players do you feel will be doing the "HARD HITTING"?
Back to top Go down
FridayNightLights

FridayNightLights

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 am

I heard this game is pretty intense for an All Star Game,Five players that have played in this game played in the last 3 Super Bowls.I have never been to this game,but I heard the football field holds around 3,000 and it gets packed! I'm looking forward to seeing the Friday Night Lights!
Back to top Go down
ALLSTAR

ALLSTAR

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 am

This link has a lot of info on the game

http://sjsfootball.com/rotaryallstars.html
Back to top Go down
The Missing Link

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 am

One of the hard hitters are out for The North team, Hilmars Carl Jameson suffered a deflated lung during the first half of the Lions game and was released from the hospital Wednesday. He will not play Friday night.

Jameson is an outstanding linebacker,this is a big loss for the North
Back to top Go down
APEMAN

APEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

Does anyone Know what time the dinner starts tonight and are they going to be serving banana pudding?
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

The players need to be there at 6:30 PM. Im not sure about the banana pudding Apeman scratch
Back to top Go down
The Missing Link

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 am

Varsity Football, you got it right! This was a hard hitting affair.I watched both All Star games and this one was more physical than the Lions this year.You can here the uzz and awws in the stands after almost every play,kids were getting lit up all over the field!,Congratulation to this North!
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am

I concur. Boom, Boom Pow, they was rocking with style! Fun game to watch from the Northside! A bunch of guys really enjoying, for some, their last high school game. Word to the Stanislaus/Merced county boys.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/194/story/922570.html

15 minute quarters must have stretched it long enough to miss the Bee deadline, or did I miss the Bee article on this exciting game? scratch
Back to top Go down
FridayNightLights

FridayNightLights

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:41 pm

WOW! Look like a heavy weight Fight out there!

Both sides were going for the Knockout Punch Every Play!
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Hooligan wrote:
I concur. Boom, Boom Pow, they was rocking with style! Fun game to watch from the Northside! A bunch of guys really enjoying, for some, their last high school game. Word to the Stanislaus/Merced county boys.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/194/story/922570.html

15 minute quarters must have stretched it long enough to miss the Bee deadline, or did I miss the Bee article on this exciting game? scratch

Here you go Hooligan,

http://www.modbee.com/sports/story/762160.html
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 am

One of the newspapers said that this game would not be as intense as the Lions game because most of the players don't know each other .Thats a bunch of bull! These kids were trying to rip each others heads off every play.This was the most physical high school football game I have ever seen. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Giant

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:32 pm

The Lions All Star game was much more physical than this game. There was a lot of hitting out there but if you attended both games you would definitely see that the Lions game was the better of the two this year. The North pretty much dominated this game. The D was awsome (5 INT's) and the offense had to tone it down at the end and just run the ball. If you didn't notice, there was a running clock for the last Quarter and a half of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters   Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Rotary All Star Game 15 Minute Quarters
Page 1 of 1