Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME

Go down 
+8
COACHMADDEN
300benchpress
EastSideDude
ALLSTAR
BIGMAC
2 Minute Offense
APEMAN
mylobos
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mylobos

NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME Empty
PostSubject: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 am

THE 25TH ANNUAL NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY GAME WILL BE PLAYED ON JUNE 25TH, 2010 AT CHOWCHILLA HIGH. THE COACHES FOR THE GAME ARE---
NORTH TEAM---FRANK MARQUES -- HILMAR HIGH
SOUTH TEAM---JUSTIN GARZA------REEDLEY HIGH

WE HAVE SELECTED THE PLAYERS FOR THE NORTH TEAM AND ARE JUST WAIT FOR THE PLAYER TO ACCEPT THE INVITE. THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS HAVE ACCEPTED: ATWATER HIGH-- CHRIS HOGUE, BRIAN SEVILLA, GRANT ROSE, NATHAN SANCHEZ--BUHACH--ANTHONY PRUNEDA, JUSTIN CARTER--CENTRAL VALLEY--VINCE LOPEZ, ALEX CASA--CERES--BRANDON JOLLEY--CHOWCHILLA--NICK SANCHEZ, MATT RUCKMAN, GARRETT SLATE--LEGRAND--ANDRES ZARAGOZA--DENAIR--MICHELL HILTON--DOS PALOS--GREG RAY, ANDREW VARGAS--HILMAR--BRAD AVILA, QUINTON MCCOWN, ARTHUR DELGADILLO, DANIEL MOURO, JONATHAN SILVERIA, NICK CASEY--LOS BANOS--ERIK MARTIN, SHANE NELSON, MAX ORNELAS, JULIO IGLESIAS, DYLAN MARQUES--CODY CHRISTOPHER, CODY WICHMANN--MERCED--TAJ BROWN, ANDREW MENDOZA--LIVINGSTON--ALBERT MILLAN, ROBERT GARCIA--ORESTIMBA-- MICHAEL SUESUE--PATTERSON--JACOB PRIESTER--WATERFORD--MICHAEL ROBLES--TURLOCK CHRISTIAN--NIKKO JENNINGS--TURLOCK--JUSTIN ESQUIVEL--
WE ARE STILL WAITING ON CARDS FROM CENTRAL CATHOLIC, OAKDALE, PITTMAN, LEGRAND, GOLDEN VALLEY, MERCED, PATTERSON, GUSTINE---THESE CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY WEDNESDAY THE 10TH OF MARCH ARE THESE SELECTED PLAYERS WILL BE DROPPED AND SOME WILL BE REPLACED, THAT IS WHY WE PICK 50 PLUS PLAYERS. WE DON'T REPLACE THE DROPPED PLAYERS UNLESS THEIR POSITION IS LOW ON NUMBERS. WE PICK TWO PLAYERS FOR EACH POSITION ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE. THEN WE PICK EIGHT ATHLETES THAT CAN PLAY ANYWHERE NEEDED.

THE TEAMS FOR THE NORTH ARE -- CHOWCHILLA, DOS PALOS, LOS BANOS, LEGRAND, MERCED, GOLDEN VALLEY, ATWATER, MARIPOSA, LIVINGSTON, PITTMAN, TURLOCK, HILMAR, CENTRAL CATHOLIC, MODESTO CHRISTIAN, PATTERSON, OAKDALE, CERES, CENTRAL VALLEY, ORESTIMBA, GUSTINE, TURLOCK CHRISTIAN, DENAIR, BUHACH COLONY, WATERFORD.

THE TEAMS FOR THE SOUTH ARE ALL FROM MADERA AND FRESNO COUNTIES. THOSE PLAYERS HAVE BEEN PICKED. IF YOU WANT THEIR NAMES AND THEIR SCHOOLS, LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL LIST THEM.

I WILL GIVE AN UPDATE NEXT WEEK.

Last edited by mylobos on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)
Back to top Go down
APEMAN

APEMAN

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 pm

When will the Allstar names be Released?
Back to top Go down
2 Minute Offense

2 Minute Offense

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 am

Coach, have you received any nominees from Modesto Christian?
Back to top Go down
BIGMAC

BIGMAC

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ALLSTAR

ALLSTAR

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 am

Where can we buy tickets to the Buffet/Bar and what time does that start?
Back to top Go down
EastSideDude

EastSideDude

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

North wins 2 years in a row 24-14 cheers
Back to top Go down
300benchpress

300benchpress

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Rosters out yet?
Back to top Go down
COACHMADDEN

COACHMADDEN

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:35 pm

300benchpress wrote:
Rosters out yet?

Yes, They are listed on the front page @ SJS Football
sjsfootball.com
Back to top Go down
mustang

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 pm

hmmm...AC Brown wasn't selected from Oakdale...surprising!
Back to top Go down
First and 10

First and 10

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Im guessing AC Brown might play in the Lions allstar game.
The only player from Oakdale to ever play in both games was Batteatte.
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

First and 10 wrote:
Im guessing AC Brown might play in the Lions allstar game.
The only player from Oakdale to ever play in both games was Batteatte.

I think Merzon is trying to mix it up by letting more kids play in the allstar games.Batteate was the first and maybe the last Oakdale player to play in both games. Trevor Mew from Central Valley played in both games with Batteate. They won both games breaking a 8 game losing steak in one.
I heard Trevor Mew is playing for Merced College now.
Can anyone confirm that?
Back to top Go down
ALLSTAR

ALLSTAR

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Are the Lions allstar rosters out?
Back to top Go down
First and 10

First and 10

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

The Rosters are on the front page at SJSFootball.
It looks like AC Brown will play in the Lions game.
When will the tickets go on sale for the Buffet?
Back to top Go down
mustang

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 pm

First and 10 wrote:

I looked on the Roster for the Lions game, I didn't see AC Browns name on the Roster and I looked over it a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
First and 10

First and 10

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 pm

mustang wrote:
First and 10 wrote:

I looked on the Roster for the Lions game, I didn't see AC Browns name on the Roster and I looked over it a couple of times.

South #33 AC Brown!
Back to top Go down
BADCOACH

BADCOACH

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

First and 10 wrote:
mustang wrote:
First and 10 wrote:

South #33 AC Brown!

Let me do it for you Mustang Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mustang

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Didn't look at the South, thanks First and 10!....@BadCoach, don't bother, found it, but thanks anyways. Love your sarcasm, what would this forum do without you.
Back to top Go down
BADCOACH

BADCOACH

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 pm

mustang wrote:
Didn't look at the South, thanks First and 10!....@BadCoach, don't bother, found it, but thanks anyways. Love your sarcasm, what would this forum do without you.

I just had to do it Mustang. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME   NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

NORTH/SOUTH ROTARY ALL-STAR GAME
Page 1 of 1