Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

09 MJC Players?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Does anyone out there have any idea if some of the MJC sophs from last year went on to play at 4 year universities? I'd like to follow them and see how they do since the NCAA is starting next week. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks pirat
Back to top Go down
Playball

Playball

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Panelli -Eastern Washington
Cotta? Anyone one know where he went,I heard he got a picked up.
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks Playball. I knew those were the main two, also. I can't believe those were the only two to get picked up on schollys from that team. There were some pretty good players last year. Nobody out there has any clue? That's hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
wipe out

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am

Cotta got a scholly to Northern Michigan
Back to top Go down
thunder65

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: more mjc players with scholarships   09 MJC Players? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm

I believe Sam Azevedo is at college of mary in north dakota and oliver Pryor is at western michigan.
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Last years team had some quality talent on both sides of the ball..Some have already moved on to play D1 & D2.

What happened with IMANI BROWN & ANTHONY ZIZZO ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

09 MJC Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 MJC Players?   09 MJC Players? Empty

Back to top Go down

09 MJC Players?
Page 1 of 1