Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

NCAA Football Players on the Juice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colt

colt

NCAA  Football Players on the Juice Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Football Players on the Juice   NCAA  Football Players on the Juice EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
colt

colt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football Players on the Juice   NCAA  Football Players on the Juice EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Is it fair that some College football players cheat to get scholarships over natural players?
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game

Fan of the Game

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football Players on the Juice   NCAA  Football Players on the Juice EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 am

No, it's not fair in my opinion. This has been going on for a long time at every level of the game, though. I've heard from players that they've seen it first hand in high school and JC ball. I know for a fact they test a lot in the NCAA, so you'd think it would be able to be under control.

On the other hand, I've seen where a player is naturally big, tough, and strong from years of training and taking care of his body get accused of taking performance enhancers even though he's never touched the stuff. That's really wrong in my opinion. There is a lot of hate out there from the wannabes.

The good thing is, though, you can get a scholarship the natural way, through hard work, determination, and talent on the field. I've seen it up close and personal. It is very gratifying to see a young man accomplish the ultimate goal the right way. The other guys who were on it, are nowhere now. Your body will pay for it sooner or later.

"The Days of the "Big Back" are back!" Thank you Mr. Hillis!
Back to top Go down
100Bucks

100Bucks

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football Players on the Juice   NCAA  Football Players on the Juice EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I like your post fan. A lot of players are stealing the spotlight and scolarships from players that have real natural talent. Its just too costly to test for steriods at all levels and the players know they can get away with it. It should be a crime! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football Players on the Juice   NCAA  Football Players on the Juice Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football Players on the Juice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLLEGE SPORTS-
Jump to: