Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

2013 CIF State Championships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
run

2013 CIF State Championships Empty
PostSubject: 2013 CIF State Championships   2013 CIF State Championships EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello, I'm new, kind of, to this forum. I used to lurk the modbee.com forums until their format changed a few years ago. Thought I'd try and see what kind of track talk I could spark up here.

Anyone planning on attending the state championships?

Here's what I'm looking forward to:
1. Lloyd Sicard (13.96) of SJS's very own Serra competing in the 110 hurdles against Jalen Wright (13.91) of Central Coast Section team Bellarmine prep.
2. Ariana Washington of Southern Section team Long Beach Poly in the 100m (11.27) leads the seeding by over 2/10ths of a second and is only 14/100ths of a second away from a new state meet record (11.14) held by Olympian Marion Jones.
3. Two more Southern Section sprinters Khalfani Muhammad (10.22) of Notre Dame and Myles Valentine (10.33) of Upland will make a run at the state meet record (10.30).
4. Xavier Howell of our SJS's very own Center High cleared 7' at the Master's Championships. He'll be fun to watch.

What are you looking forward to?
Back to top Go down

2013 CIF State Championships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SJS TRACK-
Jump to: