Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

The smell of 2011 VOL football...

Go down 
+3
QBclub
bjim
jjsports
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jjsports

jjsports

The smell of 2011 VOL football... Empty
PostSubject: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Good morning VOL'ers, don't know about you guys but I got up this morning around 5:30 to start my day and to round up the boy for morning workout, as I went outside to get the paper I could'nt help but notice how fresh the morning dew was after a little bit of rain the day before and the thoughts of football just flooded my mind that I couldn't help but smile and figure out there was only 147 days until the Mustangs kick off the season.

Anyone else feeling this itch? or whatever? if so lets put it out there and start talking VOL rosters,schedule,rivilaries and pridictions.... cheers

JJ
Back to top Go down
bjim

bjim

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Iam a Escalon guy jj and iam feeling the itch for football season to.
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 am

I know how your feeling too and I miss it! Enjoy every minute of It!
Your team should have a great season Exclamation
Back to top Go down
OMfan

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

So I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has the itch for football. It just cant seem to get here fast enough. It should be a great year in the VOL.
I am interested to see how Kimball will do in the VOL this next season. I know they were a new team so it will be interesting to see how they come along this next season.

Mustangs will be kicking the season off with Turlock at home. Turlock had a really good team last year, I am curious to know if Turlock will be returning a lot of starters?? Either way, Oakdales young guns should do well....(Non- league schedule) Turlock, Aptos, Rancho Cotate.....The toughest opponent looks to be Rancho Cotate.
Back to top Go down
TimHub

TimHub

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 am

Turlock loses Kevin Kramer to graduation and UCLA and the very talented Ricky Fuentes graduates. But like Oakdale, Turlock started a few sophomores and had a solid junior class last season. Plus the JV team had some talent last year. Oakdale/Turlock will be an interesting start to the season for both teams.
Back to top Go down
OMfan

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Where is everyone at? It's never to early to start talking about football. Maybe when baseball season is over people will start jumping in and talking more on this board.

I personally can't wait to see the re-match between Oakdale/Manteca this next season. I heard it will be a re-building year for Manteca due to graduation losses, just what I heard though. If anyone can confirm this, please do.

Oakdale/Sonora game will be exciting as always, nothing like watching two rivals battle it out on the field.....Sonora should have a good team this year, this game just might be one of the most exciteing games in the VOL for the Mustangs and the fans!
Back to top Go down
rocknrolus

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 am

JJ bashie in the weight room already?He's playing baseball right?My boys are already asking about going to the games!
Back to top Go down
jjsports

jjsports

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

Hey Rock,
Things are well and the boys are steady
working hard towards their goals for
this fall. Right now baseball is going great
and our varsity sights are to repete a
section championship, wish us luck!!

One thing I wanted to get out there
was that the RCB was hosting the
first annual Huli Huli Hawainn Mustang
luau on July 30 at the Oakdale
saddle club, tickets will soon be on sale
at Oakdale Tire. Were only selling 400
ticket and we expect a sell out crowd.

Stay tuned and there will lots of updates
right here on SJS... Take care!!

JJ
Back to top Go down
jjsports

jjsports

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

To anyone intrested,
Athletic Edge will be having a Combine Prep class from 9:30am to 3:30pm this Saturday April 30 at Athletic Edge- Speed, Power, Agility
526 Kiernan Ave
Modesto, CA.
209 765-3283

The cost is $50.00 and will be taught by Pablo Hernandez the owner of Athletic Edge. Spaces are filling up quickly so please call ahead and reserve your spot now....

Thank you,
JJ
Back to top Go down
rocknrolus

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 pm

jj I am hearing rumors of some youngsters playing varsity ball next year?Is there any truth to this rumor?You know me I just like to stir thing up a bit!
Back to top Go down
WHS

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:38 pm

WHS returns 18 starters and two sophmores along with a very talented junior class. Hopes of a great season ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The smell of 2011 VOL football...   The smell of 2011 VOL football... Empty

Back to top Go down

The smell of 2011 VOL football...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SJS VARSITY FOOTBALL-
Jump to: