Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

CCC Predictions

Go down 
+7
Playball
Hooligan
TimHub
Cramps Tomb
SPORTSMAN
Admin
QBclub
11 posters
AuthorMessage
QBclub

QBclub

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

2009 CCC Predictions

1.Merced
CCC Predictions Merced11
2.Pitman
3.Las Banos
4.Turlock
5.Buhach Colony
6.Atwater
7.Golden Valley
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Merced vs Pitman 2008   CCC Predictions EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Merced vs Pitman 2008

Back to top Go down
https://sjspreps.forumotion.net
SPORTSMAN

SPORTSMAN

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 pm

This video feature works Great!!! Kudos Admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 pm

SPORTSMAN wrote:
This video feature works Great!!! Kudos Admin Very Happy

Thanks, we like it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sjspreps.forumotion.net
Cramps Tomb

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow, I forgot how much offense there was going on in that game. Athough both teams had to play on it, what a shame someone had to lose on that muck of a field. Hopefully Turlock can fundraise enough for some field turf soon. Time for all the old Turlock money to come out of the woodwork and help both Turlock and Pitman have a decent surface to play on. Tough ending season loss for Pitman. I think this year might be a little different, but it looks to be a close race again.
Back to top Go down
TimHub

TimHub

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm

I still can't understand why The City of Turlock or Turlock School District didn't partner with CSUS to put turf on the feild of the new stadium and put stands on both sides of the field. It would have cost the city or school district far less than upgrading the field at Joe Debley which has inadiquate seating anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Hooligan

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 am

Stanislaus doesn't have football, they have men's and women's futbol. Shirvani got the students to fund and build a soccer stadium and doesn't want football to ding it up. They are bringing in a very successful soccer coach and Shirvani ultimately would like a D-1 soccer program to represent the Turlock campus. Some think Shirvani has the view of a distant outsider and just doesn't get it when it comes to Friday Night Lights.
Back to top Go down
TimHub

TimHub

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

Hooligan - You nailed it!

Academic Elitism is the best label that I can think of for most of CSUS's policies. Who do they think they are kidding? A soccer game is NEVER going to fill the limited number of seats that they installed. High School and youth football attendies would out number soccer attendies at least 20 to 1. So much for CSUS wanting to be part of the community. They got their street signs, which is all they really cared about. At least, until they want something else from the city.
Back to top Go down
Playball

Playball

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 pm

The CCC is having a down year. Los Banos will be #1 and win the CCC championship

Turlock is going to have a long season
Back to top Go down
IrishPride

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:39 pm

QBclub wrote:
2009 CCC Predictions

1.Merced
CCC Predictions Merced11
2.Pitman
3.Las Banos
4.Turlock
5.Buhach Colony
6.Atwater
7.Golden Valley

1. Pitman-No one in the league will stop this offense. Yes, even LB. Only hindrance is a less than stellar D.

2. LB-They will beat everyone else. Could maybe even take the #1 spot with a few breaks.

3. MHS-Will bounce back from difficult pre-season. The athletes are still there, just young.

4. BC-lots of speed, will see if the defense is decent in two weeks. Beyer game will prove nothing. Escalon will be the proving ground (and of course need to win some league games!)

5. AHS-Good defense, ground n pound offense. Somewhat tough pre-season. With a little luck could possibly end up #4.

6. Golden Valley-Scheduled cupcakes and in for rude awakening against good teams. Will win maybe 1 more game.

7. Turlock-could be an ugly season for a proud program. Don't know the reasons behind this.
Back to top Go down
bulldogmgc

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm

I think this league's predictions need some major adjustments. To start, Merced still #1? Sure, it's been a tough pre-season. But 0-4 is a tough record to bounce back from. Is Merced having a down year? Is CCC having a down year? Come playoffs will the top two seeds survive the 1st round? will CCC be able to deliver an at-large team to join the top two seeds from CCC in the SJS D1/D2 playoffs? Will Merced make the playoffs?

My predictions:

1. Pitman
2. Atwater
3. Los Banos (at-large bid)
4. Merced (does not make the playoffs)
5. Buhach Colony
6. Golden Valley
7. Turlock

Your thoughts? Revised predictions, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Giant

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:13 pm

I think this looks good. Who knows whats going to happen this year. As for the CCC having a down year, I don't think so. Pitman and LB are just as strong as they were last year. Atwater is coming up in power. Merced is down right now but does that mean the whole CCC is down. Hopefully LB can pull through tonight. Martin and Brown are both out for the third straight week. It's going to be a battle. If LB can pull it out with their backups in it's going to be a shootout till the end with Pitman and Atwater.
Back to top Go down
wipe out

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Sleeping Giant wrote:
I think this looks good. Who knows whats going to happen this year. As for the CCC having a down year, I don't think so. Pitman and LB are just as strong as they were last year. Atwater is coming up in power. Merced is down right now but does that mean the whole CCC is down. Hopefully LB can pull through tonight. Martin and Brown are both out for the third straight week. It's going to be a battle. If LB can pull it out with their backups in it's going to be a shootout till the end with Pitman and Atwater.

Giant,

The talent pool seems to be lower this year and the injuries seem to be higher in the CCC than it has in recent years.

Merced is definately having their problems this year. The past couple of years the non league games haven't been a problem for them. Why ??? This year they have a depletion of key talent/athletes and what seems to be a loss of confidence also.

I agree that Pitman is as strong, maybe even stronger than they were last year. They can score alot of points and seem to have a bigger will to win. But Pitman seems to always challenge in league.

And as for Los Banos being as strong as they were last year. I don't know how you can honestly say that. Last year they shut out Turlock and kept both non conference teams, Tracy and St. Marys close games (not including the playoff game). This year so far, they have been beat by Tracy, beat up by St. Marys and beat Turlock, but couldn't shut them out. And as for the other 2 teams they beat, LB should have scored more points than they did on them. So, in the real world, LB is not as strong as they were last year. The injury to the Los Banos QB is also another factor. JMO
Back to top Go down
wipe out

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 am

Giant,

After tonights loss to Merced 6-3 FINAL, is there any question now that this years team isn't as strong as last years team ? LB had no reason not to win that game from what I was told, even without their starting QB. Were you there to verify this ?
Back to top Go down
bulldogmgc

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:01 am

Some surprises??? Merced 6-3 FINAL and Atwater losing to Buhach Colony 28-36. LB without both Erik Martin and Brown left LB without any offensive threat. But, as weak as LB's defense is, Merced scoring 6 points when in past would score much more, still implies Merced is not the same team as last year, either. Pitman may just run away with the CCC league title. Or will they? Pitman is pretty good, but not sure how good. Atwater was ranked ahead of Pitman in Calpreps, but loses to Buhach Colony, a team Pitman beat 35-6 last week. So throw out my predictions posted earlier. This CCC league just seems unpredictable, and hate to say it ... down from last year in total, with highest team from CCC (Atwater) having a #3201 ranking (nationwide) from Calpreps. Here are the other teams' rankings:

03201 Atwater
03562 Pitman
04524 Los Banos
05435 Merced
05581 Buhach Colony
06578 Golden Valley
10909 Turlock

With games remaining for the CCC being league games only until playoffs, there is not much improvement in these ratings expected since none of the CCC teams sport a very high rating, and although ratings are expected to go up if the teams they played improve, I do not picture any of the CCC teams getting past the 2nd round in their respective division playoffs. But, who knows, maybe I will be surprised again???

Last edited by bulldogmgc on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wipe out

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 pm

[quote="bulldogmgc"]Some surprises??? Merced 6-3 FINAL and Atwater losing to Buhach Colony 28-36. LB without both Erik Martin and Brown left LB without any offensive threat. But, as weak as LB's defense is, Merced scoring 6 points when in past would score much more, still implies Merced is not the same team as last year, either. quote]

bulldog,

Merced is only a shell of a team they were the past couple years (offensively and defensively). And as for LB, they seem to have a good replacement RB for Brown, so I really don't beleive Brown will make any difference when or if he returns. I do think Martin will help out the offense when he returns, because he does give the team another threat (pass and run)to look out for. It will be a tough season for both teams. Pitman, Atwater, Buhach seem to be the top 3 in the CCC as of now. I believe LB might be able to play the spoiler role and pull off a surprise win over one of the top 3. But anything can happen week by week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCC Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Predictions   CCC Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

CCC Predictions
Page 1 of 1