Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

What happen to the Mod Bee forum?

Go down 
+6
ALOHA
MVP
MAKEMYDAY
COACHMADDEN
PITBULL
Bruce
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce

Bruce

What happen to the Mod Bee forum? Empty
PostSubject: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

The ModBee forum looks terrible.Did they do this on purpose? Is something wrong?
I notice people are not posting much.Is it because of the forum or just that football season is over.
I hope that people open their eyes and start talking here!This forum has everything and would be great if more people got on and used all the excellent functions this forum has to offer!

This forum has over 300 members but mostly readers not posters.
study
Back to top Go down
PITBULL

PITBULL

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

This forum looks like a new Mercedes.
The ModBee forum looks like a car in a wreck!
Back to top Go down
COACHMADDEN

COACHMADDEN

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 pm

First of all thanks to all the active members here on this forum.
To tell you the truth we almost deleted this forum, but kept it going after we decided to keep our SJSPREPS.COM website that will cover all Sac Joaquin Section Sports. I think in time people will notice how sweet this forum really is and start enjoying all the Great Functionalities this forum has to offer!

Merry Christmas Everyone,
santa
Back to top Go down
MAKEMYDAY

MAKEMYDAY

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:37 pm

This is a great forum format! keep up the good work!
Thanks SJS Staff! Smile
Back to top Go down
MVP

MVP

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

That MoonBeamAgain dude is saying some bad stuff on the ModBee forum,im surprised they don't delete him lol!

Looks like he's still at it What a Face
Back to top Go down
ALOHA

ALOHA

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Someone should put a message on the MODBEE forum and get people to this one! This forum has the best functionality I have ever seen Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mustang

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am

@ALOA...I agree, this is the best forum!
Back to top Go down
PITBULL

PITBULL

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 am

AGREE!!!!
Back to top Go down
VDAD

VDAD

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Can we send private messages here like we could on the ModBee forum, two versions ago?

Ooops... I see it below. Never Mind.
Back to top Go down
Mr Frank

Mr Frank

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

VDAD wrote:
Can we send private messages here like we could on the ModBee forum, two versions ago?

Ooops... I see it below. Never Mind.

I'm not sure whats going on at the ModBee,but SacBee just layed off 32 people,due to low ads revenue.It looks like the persons or person in charge of their "MobBee"forum is gone!

This forum has everything a forum can offer and more!

Back to top Go down
BIGMAC

BIGMAC

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Who is running the ModBee forum? I went there today and seen SPAM ads on the footballl forum! Everyone needs to come here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happen to the Mod Bee forum?   What happen to the Mod Bee forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happen to the Mod Bee forum?
Page 1 of 1