Welcome to the SJS FORUM !

Welcome to the SJS FORUM !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SJSFOOTBALL.COM   NEW SJSPREPS.COM  CAL SAFETY  SJS TWITTER  ModBee Forum  SacBee Facebook  NorCal Forum  CalWrestler Forum  
Le Grand plays today in the D-4 State Bowl Game at 4pm..... Del Oro plays Saturday for the D-2 State Championships..... GO Sac Joaquin Section!         SJSfootball.com

Tim House Oakdale Mustangs

Go down 
+6
The_Whistle
Varsity Football
Sierrafan20
Freeagent
Bad To The Bone
SEMI PRO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SEMI PRO

Tim House Oakdale Mustangs Empty
PostSubject: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm

It looks like ModBee did not do their homework by not picking Tim House for the pre season All League Team(VOL) Shocked . ModBee picked House Last year for the All district Team as a junior! House was picked by CalHi Sports to the All Sac Joaquin Section Team this year which is a lot bigger honor than making the ModBee All District team because it includes the entire SJS.
Back to top Go down
Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 pm

They also picked Manteca #1 in the VOL .They need to beat the Champions first to deserve that.The Mustangs have won about 17 VOL games in row.The last VOL team to beat them was the 2006 Manteca team who won the Sac Joaquin Division Championship
Back to top Go down
Freeagent

Freeagent

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:21 pm

If Oakdale wins the VOL House could easily be voted MVP. House is a Force,Big,Strong and moves well for a 230 pound kid. His dad played for the New England Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Sierrafan20

Sierrafan20

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I so agree FA.

Also keep in mind that this years SHS Seniors are the class that won VOL when they played JV ball. Replacing QB Ryan Flores production will be a big challenge this year. However Johnathen Davis (sp?) was QB for the VOL team and is competing hard for the varsity spot. He reminds me of the gritty, non traditional 6ft 2in QB that played for Manteca years back. We all remember how that turned out.

Things will get very interesting in VOL this year.
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

You said it Sierra20,The VOL is very interesting this year
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Here is House in his Freshman year

Back to top Go down
The_Whistle

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am

Not at all on the Tim House bandwagon. I would say at best, he is probably the 3rd best back in the VOL.
Back to top Go down
roy d mercer

roy d mercer

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:51 pm

The_Whistle wrote:
Not at all on the Tim House bandwagon. I would say at best, he is probably the 3rd best back in the VOL.
Good, I don't think they want you on their bandwagon anyway.... HATER!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Whistle

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 am

Roy,

I apologize if I am in disgreement with you. House is a great RB, and surely will do well this year, but I think most football folks "in the know" would agree that House is most likely the 3rd best back in the VOL going into the season. What do you think fourm?
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 am

Whistle,You cant compare House to Miller,Daniels or Link,They are very talented backs.But in a 3rd and 2 situation , Ill give the ball to House even if I had them all the same team.
Back to top Go down
APEMAN

APEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

QB,You failed to say in your post that House,s Blocking is second to none.
he doesn't not move like the other 3,but House brings something else to the table.

If I had to pick the top backs in the VOL it would be,

#1Miller
#2Daniels
#3Brooks
#4Link
#5House
Back to top Go down
str8shooter

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

So ridiculous it's laughable. Not only can Miller or Daniels get an easy 2 yds but they have the potential to take it to the house and score, whereas House will get caught from behind.

Get real House is a Fullback type runner and not in the same league as the others.
Back to top Go down
QBclub

QBclub

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

str8shooter wrote:
So ridiculous it's laughable. Not only can Miller or Daniels get an easy 2 yds but they have the potential to take it to the house and score, whereas House will get caught from behind.

Get real House is a Fullback type runner and not in the same league as the others.

I guess that is what I should have said,House is a Fullback type Runner and the others are not.But I would Disagree with you in a 3rd and 2. I would give THE BALL to the Big Guy!
Back to top Go down
Varsity Football

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

House is more of a fullback than running back,so I guess its safe to say that Tim House is the best Fullback in the VOL and maybe in the District
Back to top Go down
The_Whistle

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:07 am

Varsity Football wrote:
House is more of a fullback than running back,so I guess its safe to say that Tim House is the best Fullback in the VOL and maybe in the District

That may be the most accurate post on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Freeagent

Freeagent

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:21 pm

The_Whistle wrote:
Varsity Football wrote:

That may be the most accurate post on this thread.

Whats up Whistle! I gave my 2009 VOL predictions on another thread,I would like to see your picks and thoughts and we can look at them later in the season Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim House Oakdale Mustangs   Tim House Oakdale Mustangs Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim House Oakdale Mustangs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SJS VARSITY FOOTBALL-
Jump to: